Re: asmail 0.50

Michal Vitecek (M.Vitecek@sh.cvut.cz)
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 05:02:58 +0100

 if u're using newer versions of pine (above 3.96), here's your problem.
 it stores one more mail in the mailbox for its settings etc. thus making
 most of the check-mail-programs pretty unusable. however, i think that in
 newer 4.xx versions this imo stupid behaviour can be turned off (or
 compiled out).

--
			fuf

 BillGates [bgates@www.microsoft.com] has joined #LINUX
 mode/#linux [+b BillGates!*@*] by DoDad
 BillGates was kicked off #linux by DoDad (banned: We see enough of Bill
          Gates already.)