Re: Crashing Wharf

Steve Charters (charters@ferndown.tt.slb.com)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:23:54 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Alex Harford wrote:
>
> > How I cause the crash:
>
> [deletia]
>
> I wonder if this has anything to do with the XFree86 "shaped" handling
> bug?  I have no idea, one way or another, but if anyone has a clue (cf.
> current FAQ, sec. 8.1), please post.

> Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (better)| ajsulliv@mcmaster.ca (worse)
>                                    *  *  *
>               Go to http://www.davidv.net/~ajsulliv/, or issue
> 'finger -l ajsulliv@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca' to find the AfterStep FAQ file.

I don't know wether tis is relavant or not but I just tried the sequence
of operations and what I found was.

1) it didn't crash wharf for me. but,
2) when I has the X on the start menu over a button and I click the x to
dissmis the menu, the Wharf button also seems to get a mouse event and
performs its action.

Steve

Steve Charters                           Ferndown Industrial Estate
Ferndown Product Development Centre      Wimborne
Schlumberger ATE                         Dorset
charters@ferndown.tt.slb.com             BH21 7PP
Tel. +44 (0)1202 850833                  England