Sorry, OT (was: one more little thing..)

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:40:52 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Bruce Richardson wrote:

> I think Quantum mechanics need to modified to describe that class of
> phenomenon that refuses to happen in the presence of an IT person.

Hehe!  I think that QM needs to be modified to describe the electric
violations that happen in the brains of a huge number of people in the
academic world.  "Refuses to happen", my ass.  Even "completely random"
implies far too much regularity in the cases I know.

A.

                                   *  *  *
              Go to http://www.davidv.net/~ajsulliv/, or issue