Re: Crashing Wharf

Michal Vitecek (M.Vitecek@sh.cvut.cz)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 10:43:46 +0100

 this bug has been fixed by Ethan in 1.7.0 patch no. 12, either get AS
 1.7.25 or bug Ethan enough times to make him make the patch for 1.6.x as
 well :)

--
			fuf

 BillGates [bgates@www.microsoft.com] has joined #LINUX
 mode/#linux [+b BillGates!*@*] by DoDad
 BillGates was kicked off #linux by DoDad (banned: We see enough of Bill
          Gates already.)