Re: ps in *term from Wharf .. how pls?

Benjamin J. Tracy (tracy@wsicorp.com)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:35:30 -0500 (EST)

I believe that the problem is that when you use the -e argument for any
term, the lifespan of the terminal is the same as the lifespan of the
program that you are running.  Since ps immediately quits after printing
out some process info, the aterm quits as well.

As for how to do what you're trying to do, I'm not sure.

Ben