Re: Have the feel in G/L/A but not in default afterstep config...

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 13:04:05 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 3 Jan 1999, <CRIPTOS El Se~or del Caos> wrote:

> About 45 minutes ago, windows doit again... just kill mi partition, so,
> bye bye root partition of slackware, /home is OK, it's in other HD...

You really should make yourself a LILO boot disk, and then re-install LILO
after Windows does this.  All your old data is there when this happens,
it's merely that Windows won't let you see it.

> How do I this, I can't find the xmps that I'm using in G/L/A...

If the XPMs aren't there, then you've lost them, as I gather you
re-formatted and re-installed everything.

                                   *  *  *
              Go to http://www.afterstep.org/help/, or issue