Re: Afterstep 1.6.6 problems

Ethan (allanon@crystaltokyo.com)
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 04:04:17 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Jeroen Asselman wrote:
>
> > Please watch out with EGCS, [deletia]
>
> Given that the latest Slack uses ecgs as its default C compiler (which, by
> way of editorial, I might point out is just flat-out foolish, but anyway),
> do any of the developers (or anyone else for that matter) have any remarks
> about special, compiler-sensitive issues that ought to be highlighted?

I use egcs-1.1b exclusively, and have yet to have a problem with it.  I
compile AS quite often. :)

On a similar note, I did have some trouble with my old copy of libImlib
when I upgraded to glibc-2.0.100 (had to recompile it), but have never
had trouble with AS.

----
Ethan Fischer
allanon@crystaltokyo.com