Re: Die X11 Die DIe Die !!!

Wandered Inn (esoteric@denali.atlnet.com)
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:49:46 +0000

Martin DiViaio wrote:

> Not quite... Netscape Communicator 4.5 is a beta release. Version 4.08
> is the latest stable release. I don't think 4.5 is available for *nix
> (I'm probably wrong on that point...)

Yeah, you are. :)  I've been running 4.5 for quite a while now on both
my Linux boxes.  The only problem I have with it at this point is when I
attempt to drag the current displayed page to my bookmarks.  It
sometimes forgets I'm trying to drop a page there and will try and load
a page instead.  Other than that, 4.5 appears to be very solid.  I use
the browser, mail reader and the news reader.

> --
>                     /)-._    Time : Tue Jan 26 03:25:59 1999
>                    Y. ' _]
>             ,.._   |`--"=    Take 20 aspirins and you'll feel better, if
>            /    "-/  `.\     you wake up.
>
> --
>    WWW:   http://www.afterstep.org/
>    FTP:   ftp://ftp.afterstep.org/

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric@denali.atlnet.com

You mean you paid MONEY for Service Pack '98????