Re: More menus stuff

Benjamin J. Tracy (tracy@wsicorp.com)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:53:54 -0500 (EST)

I think that the problem here is more that while you can write a script of
shell commands to make one startmenu row do more than one shell command,
there is no way to make a startmenu item do more than one AfterStep/Module
command.  That is, you can't do Stop Wharf and Start Wharf in the same
start menu item for example.  For that matter, you can't mix shell
commands and AS/Module commands.

I've asked for this change before... is it possible?

Ben