Re: aterm/eterm/any transparent capable term

Stimpy (chung@starnetinc.com)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:07:18 -0600

I saw some screen shots that seemed to do this but I later found out
that the poster used an identical background for the term and then
positioned the window to seem that the background was showing through
the term window.  This may not be possible yet.  Dont quote me on it
though.  If your trying to get this effect, the enlightenment win
manager maybe able to do this.
Good luck.  8)