Re: Eterm question

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:35:47 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, Scott Vandiver wrote:

> I am running Redhat 5.2 with afterstep,a dn I put the rpm of Eterm on
> yesterday, and it works great except for the following error message
> everytime I start it.

Is this an AfterStep only problem?  Did you try under another wm and get
the same error?  If you did, then this is an Eterm problem.  If you didn't
try, then you haven't read the FAQ, because it explicitly deals with all
questions of this type.  Far more information is needed to help you.

                                   *  *  *
              Go to http://www.davidv.net/~ajsulliv/, or issue