Re: More menus stuff

Thadeu Penna (tjpp@bu.edu)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:37:10 -0500 (EST)

On 27 Jan, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, Thadeu Penna wrote:
>
>> To build the entire start menu I have to click on RedHat, News and
>> finally in Update startmenu.
>
> Couldn't you expland the "News" script to call wmconfig, as the "rebuild
> menus" script does?

 Sure. It decreases the number of clicks to two. We are almost there :)
 My question/wish is actually more general  than this economic/lazy
 stuff.
 The same rule of Update holds to other Modules: if you want to Update
 your Wharf you have to Stop Wharf and further Wharf again.

 Why cannot we do two (or more) modules operations in a only one
 startmenu row?

--
Thadeu Penna                 Linux user #50500    -o)
Center for Polymer Studies - Boston University    /\\