Re: AfterGnome???

Benjamin J. Tracy (tracy@wsicorp.com)
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:28:35 -0500 (EST)

I agree with Doug.  The whole reason for just about everything in AS being
a module is so that you don't have to use them if you don't want to.  It
makes no sense to split the tree.  Also, speaking of splitting the tree,
that has been tried before, and I haven't heard anything in a LONG time
about AfterStep Classic.... :)

The way to get rid of AS's start menu is to simply turn it off in the feel
file.  (Make mouse 1 on the root window not run the start menu.)  You
still probably are paying memory for it, but not much, and you won't have
to look at it.

Ben