Re: NoIcon in the database

Thadeu Penna (tjpp@bu.edu)
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:48:26 -0500 (EST)

On 28 Jan, Albert Dorofeev wrote:
> I want all apps to have a default icon so I put
> the following in my database file:
>
> Style   "TkMan*"        Icon BookArrows.xpm
> Style   "Dayview"       NoIcon
> Style   "*"             Icon AfterStep8.xpm
>
> This makes the ical ("Dayview") to show up in the
> icon list. I do not want the icon of ical to be
> present. After little experimenting I found
> it works fine like this:
>
> Style   "TkMan*"        Icon BookArrows.xpm
> Style   "*"             Icon AfterStep8.xpm
> Style   "Dayview"       NoIcon

 I had already noticed that the order is important that is why I put
Style "*" as teh first line in the database. In the last example, you
should have the TkMan's icon changed to AfterStep8.xpm. Could you
confirm that?

--
Thadeu Penna                 Linux user #50500    -o)
Center for Polymer Studies - Boston University    /\\