Re: loss of focus with only one window open

Jeff Jadwin (jjadwin@bellsouth.net)
Tue, 05 Jan 1999 15:52:52 +0000

"Benjamin J. Tracy" wrote:

> Jeff-
>
> Pardon me if this is a silly question.. How are you starting an xterm if
> you have no windows open?  Are you starting it from wharf, or a menu or
> what?
>
> Ben

That's actually a very good question Ben, I should have clarified.  I start
it from wharf.  Also, when I say that no other applications are running, I
mean nothing on the WinList.  Pager is running, wharf is running with several
Swallowed applications, WinList is running but isn't visible until I start
the first application which opens it's own window on the desktop, which is
when the annoying loss of focus occurs.

        Jeff