Re: (Feature Idea) Failed Menu Command Dialog

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 15:00:48 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999, Randall Hopper wrote:

>      There are lots off good utils hanging off the default menus, but most
> systems don't have half of them by default, or may call them something else
> (netscape, netscape4, navigator, etc.).

The more recent versions (e.g. 1.6.x) "grey out" commands that aren't
available.

I'm pretty sure, by the way, on plain X stations, that the stderr is
directed to the ~.xerrors file.  (If I'm wrong about this, please correct
me!)

                                   *  *  *
              Go to http://www.afterstep.org/help/, or issue