Re: Pager question

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 12:47:05 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 13 Feb 1999, Adam M. Bodnar wrote:

> Which variable is the one to change if you want separate backgrounds on
> each desktop?
>
> ie.
>
> ___________
> |        |         |
> |    1  |   2    |
> |        |         |
> --------------------
> |        |         |
> |    3  |    4   |
> |        |         |
> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
>
> If I want back1 on desktop 1 and back2 on desktop 2, etc..

The way you have drawn this, I don't think your plan is possible.  The
frames you have here look like "views" or "panes" rather than "desks".

Each desk can have more than one pane.

If you have two desks, then by default, you can have different backgrounds
(although not different looks and feels).  Just go to that desk, and pick
a new background.

                                   *  *  *
              Go to http://www.davidv.net/~ajsulliv/, or issue