Re: Pager question

Adam M. Bodnar (ambodnar@bigfoot.com)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 13:21:49 -0600

I'm still learning about Afterstep, lemme see if I can describe it another way.

Although, I'm pretty sure you have said it's not possible

If I had 4 monitors, and each pointed to a different pane of my pager.

Is it possible for each monitor to have a different background?

not look or feel, just background.

if this isn't possible, is there any consideration to do add this in a
future release?

Although, I could have the pager have more then one desk, it'd be
preferable not to have it do that.

Also while, I'm here.

I thought I remember seeing, but not sure. But is it possible to have the
Pager in the Wharf?

--
Adam M. Bodnar
Small Guy Productions