Re: bpp4 is missing ?

Alex Sourjikov (spb526@spb.sitek.net)
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 23:11:24 +0300

I tried Xwrapper and
it did not help, becouse i dont have Xwrapper program installed.
(i use startx)
BTW i have other window managers operational.
i also tried to reconfigure my X, using XF86Setup
where i set the default color depth to 16, but with no success.
It looks like Afterstep himself wants to use bpp4, so
if i knew which configuration files to edit....
After all i created the required files: (base look feel).4bpp
as a copyes of (...).8bpp and it helped, but the picture
is rather disgusting.
When i had S3trio video card there was not such a problem.

TIA
Alex Sourjikov