Re: Look's and Feel's

Armando L. Caro Jr. (acaro@mail.eecis.udel.edu)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 08:12:44 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999, Ethan wrote:

> The Look, Feel, and Pictures menus are automagically generated from the
> look, feel, and backgrounds directories.  If one of those directories is
> empty, the corresponding menu will be, too.  It sounds like you want the
> shared looks/feels to be in your menu, but have created empty look/ and
> feel/ dirs.  Copy the shared looks and feels to your local dir:

Is there a reason why the looks, feels, and backgrounds directories do not
work like the pixmap directories?  I would like to have my own personal
looks, feels, and backgrounds in addition to the shared ones on my menu
without having to copy all the shared ones to my directories.  Their
should be an option so that the menu reflects both personal and shared
directories.

Armando L. Caro Jr.                                  acaro@cis.udel.edu
University of Delaware                   http://www.cis.udel.edu/~acaro