Re: colormapping

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 14:21:48 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 10 Jun 1996, Keven Murphy wrote:

> But I believe that is where to begin for the HPs. Let me know if it works.
> I am in the process of getting AS complied on my HP workstation.

As an aside, might I ask that anyone who is completely successful with AS
on HP later give me an outline of some common pitfalls, so that I might
include them in the FAQ?  From the exchanges about this, I gather that
it's a bit of a trick getting things to work just as you'd like here, and
I'd like to point people in the right direction if possible.

                                   *  *  *
              Go to http://www.davidv.net/~ajsulliv/, or issue