RE: Patch Numbering Sceme [was RE: WinList / Transparent Pixmaps (1.7.37)]

Benjamin J. Tracy (tracy@wsicorp.com)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:49:25 -0500 (EST)

Congratulations to Bruce for figuring out the true nature of the obscure
reference.  :-)  I was in fact referring to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the
Galaxy books by Douglas Adams in which it is determined that the ultimate
answer to life, the universe and everything is 42.

(The question BTW is later determined to be "What is six times nine?") :-P

I'm sorry for any confusion I caused.  I guess I expected more than one
person to get it! :)

Ben