RE: Patch Numbering Sceme [was RE: WinList / Transparent Pixmaps (1.7.37)]

Doommaker (dmaker@alfheim.net)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:32:31 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999, Benjamin J. Tracy wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Feb 1999, Doommaker wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 19 Feb 1999, Benjamin J. Tracy wrote:
> > >
> > > (The question BTW is later determined to be "What is six times nine?") :-P
> > >

> > Nononononononono.  It's not 6 times 9.  It's 6 times 7.
> >

> You know that and I know that. I'm just telling you what's in the book! :)
>
> Ben

I'll admit it's been a long time since i read the book, listened to it on
tape, saw the movie and played the game, but i'm pretty sure it says 6
times 7.  i could be wrong though.

--
dmaker@alfheim.net