Re: The AfterStep Resource Page

Doommaker (dmaker@alfheim.net)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:48:31 -0500 (EST)

Actually, that is what we call a xoom.com problem.  I've noticed that with
previous images that I link to that are contained on a xoom.com site.  It
doesn't always happen, but when it does, it's sure annoying :)  The link I
have is correct though.

dmaker@alfheim.net
--
"It is 5am, and the sun has charred the other side of the world and come
back to us, and painted the smoke over our heads an imperial violet...."