Re: Start Menu title

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:55:12 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, David Mihm wrote:

> ! I am using v1.7.49 but short of manually editing the startmenu file in the
> ! non-configurable directory I can't get it to display a title other than
> ! 'start'.  None of the options in the .include file seem to work.
>
> 	Perhaps you aren't using Update startmenu from the menu?  The file
> .include in the /usr/local/share/afterstep/start (or
> ~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/start) directory is the one that controls
> this.

I think he means the title of the start menu itself.  IE: When you left
click, up comes a menu titled "start."  If that's what he wants to change,
I'm curious myself.  I'd like to change the title as well.

Coplan			  		/"\
------					\ / 	ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking			 X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
					/ \