Re: Start Menu title

jack (jack@germanium.xtalwind.net)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:09:11 -0500 (EST)

Today Coplan wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, David Mihm wrote:
>
> > ! I am using v1.7.49 but short of manually editing the startmenu file in the
> > ! non-configurable directory I can't get it to display a title other than
> > ! 'start'.  None of the options in the .include file seem to work.
> >
> > 	Perhaps you aren't using Update startmenu from the menu?  The file
> > .include in the /usr/local/share/afterstep/start (or
> > ~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/start) directory is the one that controls
> > this.
> >
> I think he means the title of the start menu itself.  IE: When you left
> click, up comes a menu titled "start."  If that's what he wants to change,
> I'm curious myself.  I'd like to change the title as well.

Make sure that your feel file calls `Popup "0"` and not
`Popup "Start"`.  Popup "0" contains the name specified in the
.include file, "Start" has the name start.

Jack O'Neill                    Systems Administrator / Systems Analyst
jack@germanium.xtalwind.net     Crystal Wind Communications, Inc.
          Finger jack@germanium.xtalwind.net for my PGP key.
   PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD
               enriched, vcard, HTML messages > /dev/null