Re: Something to be added to the wish list.

Armando L. Caro Jr. (acaro@mail.eecis.udel.edu)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:38:26 -0500 (EST)

> On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, Richard Rose wrote:
>
> The idea is this:
> When an application loses focus, after a set time, it fades to glass.

I am not sure I completely understand what you mean by "fades to glass".
Suppose I have a couple of xterms open that are white on black.  Would the
entire window be clear with some faint outline... or would the background
go clear?  If the first, wouldn't it be annoying to not be able to read
the other window after x amount of time? If the later, I think it would
need to some communication between the app and the wm.

Armando L. Caro Jr.                                  acaro@cis.udel.edu
University of Delaware                   http://www.cis.udel.edu/~acaro