Re: Something to be added to the wish list.

Ethan (allanon@crystaltokyo.com)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:27:49 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, Richard Rose wrote:

> The idea is this:
> When an application loses focus, after a set time, it fades to glass.

I implemented this as an AfterStep module, for testing purposes.  It's
really slow, and would need more work to be usable (eg, the Wharf
probably shouldn't be faded).  Rafal has said he might be interested in
developing it further, when he has WinList in better shape.  I can send
you the test code, if you'd like.

This sort of thing is really high on the eye candy, and not much else -
had I not been bored, I wouldn't have bothered. :)  Perhaps the E people
would be more enthusiastic?

----
Ethan Fischer
allanon@crystaltokyo.com