Re: FAQ tarball

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 16:56:05 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Vasileios Lourdas wrote:

> Is there a tarball of the latest FAQ? If so, why isn't it distributed with the
> latest stable and development versions of AfterStep?

Oh, dear, my fault.  I thought I'd made the patch and submitted it.  Guess
not, huh?  I'm sorry, all.

In truth, I'm kinda saturated just now.  I got a new job, had to wind up
almost everything in my dealings with the university (will they let me
finish my PhD?  Only the trolls of the School of Grad Studies know, and
they're not talking!), and have been trying to get up to speed on what
this Dynix stuff is, anyway (a public library hired me).  This, combined
with the never-ending SGMLtools (v 2.x) saga, has kept me from
concentrating on the FAQ.  I apologize to all.  As soon as I catch my
breath, I'll get back to work.  Promise!

                                   *  *  *
  Go to http://www.afterstep.org/help.html to find the AfterStep FAQ file