RE: A bug in WinList since AS 1.7.37?

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:07:12 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Bruce Richardson wrote:

> an annoyance.  The ability to drag it out of the way (sticking to the edge
> of the screen, like the Win95 task bar) would be handy.  Other than that,
> keep it simple, I suppose.  I don't like to suggest a start button,

Well...as far as both of these things...what I do is I mock up zharf with
a dash in place of all the image names in the zharf file.   Then I have a
button for the Swap (similar to Winlist) and a button to popup the start
menu.  Then I turned my winlist off...That's one option.

Coplan			  		/"\
------					\ / 	ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking			 X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
					/ \