Re: A few config questions from an AfterStep neophyte

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 16:17:58 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 28 Feb 1999, Coplan wrote:

> Your other option is to find the 'Style "*Pager" ....' line in your
> database file.  Remove the part where it says "StaysOnTop" and change it
> to "StaysOnBack".  The problem with this is that it sortof defeats the
> purpose, considering you gotta move windows around to get to your pager.
> Does anyone know of any other options?

It needn't defeat the purpose.  I use this.  Then, I right-click on the
titlebar of the currently active window (if it happens to be covering the
Pager/Wharf).  That puts the currently active window back, so the hidden
windows can come to the fore.

                                   *  *  *
  Go to http://www.afterstep.org/help.html to find the AfterStep FAQ file