Re: Two Wharfs

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 13:14:57 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Marc Eisenbarth wrote:

> the new Wharf appears below the bottom of the bottom
> right hand corner, (eg part of the wharf is not visable on the screen)

You need to adjust its geometry settings.  In the wharf config file is a
line, *WharfGeometry.  You need to specify another line, call it
*MyWharfGeometry, to adjust the new one.  (That is, you need to replace
the "Wharf" in "*WharfGeometry" with whatever you called your link to
Wharf.)

> and still has the X-_ part of the window attached to it (the minimize,
> close, etc) How do I remove this and move the wharf up a bit?

You need to edit the database file to reflect the Wharf style.  Copy the
line that specifies the Style for Wharf, and replace the reference to
"Wharf" with the name of your link (e.g. "MyWharf", or whatever).

                                   *  *  *
              Go to http://www.davidv.net/~ajsulliv/, or issue