Re: colormapping

Julie O'Donnell (jod@Rational.Com)
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 10:32:12 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Keven Murphy <hzhryc@fle.gmpt.gmeds.com>
To: afterstep@linuxcenter.com <afterstep@linuxcenter.com>
Date: Monday, February 01, 1999 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: colormapping

:
:Julie,
:
:If you do a man on xrdb, you'll find a option called CLASS. I believe that
:is where the color mapping is. You'll have to do something with your
:.Xdefaults file and add that in.
:
:But I believe that is where to begin for the HPs. Let me know if it works.
:I am in the process of getting AS complied on my HP workstation.
:
:Keven Murphy
:
:'88 Red Fiero Formula, Auto -- Way too slow
:'88 Medium Metallic Red Fiero Formula, Manual -- Way too fast
:
:------------------------------------------------------------------------
:Keven Murphy EDS/GMPTG V6 Engineering
:Flint, MI  48550-8411 USA Email: hzhryc@fle.gmpt.gmeds.com