*NO SUBJECT*

Mon, 15 Mar 1999 13:20:40 GMT

>From: David Mihm <davemann@ionet.net>

>On Sun, 14 Mar 1999, Bruce Richardson wrote:
>> Please ignore - I got dropped from a list all of a sudden so I'm just checking
>	It's probably due to you sending questions like "It's not really a
>Windowmaker [sic] question..."
>
>	I vote for a public flogging. :)

What can I say?  I just recently installed WindowMaker
for comparison and joined their mailing list.  Call me a
slut!

That (partially edited) message was sent during the confusion
as I recovered from my ISP's problems and tried to find out
who had dropped me.  The version that went to windowmaker.org
_did not_ say "I couldn't think of a better group to ask"
(nor did the version to the Red Hat list) - I may be a slut
but I'm an honest one!  Fellow two-timers (I know you're out
there!) can verify this, if they dare.