Re: Wharf-ish question

ishamael (root@orodruin.ddns.org)
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:12:23 -0500 (EST)

Very interesting.  It doesnt work over here either.  It <could> be because
of Window Maker's designed drag-drop thing for the Dock, and the fact that
mount.app expects you to do this?  I dunno.  I do suggest, however, that
if you do want a gui mounter, you go looking at
http://www.tigr.net/afterstep/as-apps/  The apps there <will> work with
AfterStep.  I think there is an  asmounter  thing?

-ishamael@orodruin.ddns.org
|http://orodruin.ddns.org  --  Orodruin Systems |
|http://members.xoom.com/ishamae1   --  asDrinks|