Re: Limited # of users [was Re: Buttons]

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:39:35 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999, David Mihm wrote:

> 	As the Slashdot poll revealed, not only is 'limited' a relative
> term, but it's also a rather heafty 21% ( last I looked ).  If [general]
> you use AfterStep and did not vote on the poll, then shame on you.
> 	...just a moment of clarity.

This is true, and I did vote.
However, when you're talking about "getting money" (the primary reason to
write a book) 21% interest of all the people useing linux isn't enough.
Especially considering how many of those would actually buy an unleashed
book? The same goes for writing an unleashed book for any other WManager.
Not enough interest when it comes down to it.

I didn't mean to start a debate...just speaking of reality.  I'll refrain
from doing such in the future.  =P

Cheers,

Coplan			  		/"\
------					\ / 	ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking			 X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
					/ \