Re: Buttons

New World Society (granados@online.com.mx)
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 20:51:00 -0500

I've just entered at the world of AfterStep and that's the same question
that i had. But, after reading a LOT, i've found that the name of the
program that create those buttons is wharf, and there is a file named
like that "wharf" at you directory where afterstep is
(/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep, i guess). If you don't find it there, you
must search at the program's directory (mine is /usr/share/afterstep).
There you sould find a lot of configure files.

The Rest, depends on you.