Re: ATerm question

Daniel Clausen (cld@europay.telekurs.com)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:33:44 +0100

Hi,

rex@dubbus.com wrote:

> on a related note... if you hit control-v, which I'm in the habit
> of doing to set my backspace character on different machines,
> and it prints out the contents of the X buffer.  is there any
> way to turn this off?

This is not the same problem though. Yours can be solved by
editing the feel-file:

~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/feels/<your-feel-file>

There should be lines like:

# Windows-alike keys
#
# ctrl-v = paste
Key v           W       C       PasteSelection

Just uncomment this line or change it to whatever you want
it to be.

cu,
 -sargon

--
Happiness lies in being privileged to work hard for
long hours in doing whatever you think is worth doing.