Re: Video cards

Doommaker (dmaker@alfheim.net)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 23:31:34 -0500 (EST)

Don't forget the xfre86.org list of officially supported cards:

http://www.xfree86.org/cardlist.html

After all, just because it's supported in console mode, doesn't mean Xfree
supports it.

dmaker@alfheim.net
--
"Win the battle, lose the war, I know I've played this game before, but
people were still real.  I don't want this anymore, it's time for me to