RE: database ...

Doommaker (dmaker@alfheim.net)
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 03:42:28 -0500 (EST)

Actually, as far as I remember, the Viewport options are NOT for geometry.
I don't believe it is possible to call applications like those with
geometry unless they specifically have a commandline option to set the
geometry.  But if I am wrong, feel free to correct me, although I am
fairly certain I am right.