Re: transparent aterm

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 01:24:40 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Ed Barth wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to make aterm pseudo traansparent.  The man page
> says that you have to build it with the -enable transparency option.
> What does that mean, build.

If you got the static binary (already compiled), then you need not worry.
However, if you got the source code...there's a part in the installation
project where you need to configure it.  In this case, the command would
be something like:

./configure --enable-transparency

Then you would compile the program.  It's all in the readme files and the
installation files.

BEFORE YOU Recompile!

Try and see if you can use the tranparency options anyhow:

aterm -tr -tint blue &

Coplan			  		/"\
------					\ / 	ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking			 X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
					/ \