Re: Status of the FAQ

ishamael (root@orodruin.ddns.org)
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 15:45:34 -0500 (EST)

Apologize for the mail server thing, ddns.org was down for a day or so.
I'd be happy to take over, but feel that for now just patching it up would
be a better idea, and have you cooridante things.  Also, since I have know
idea what SGML <IS> that would prolly be left to you (or someone else).

-ishamael@orodruin.ddns.org
|http://orodruin.ddns.org  --  Orodruin Systems |
|http://members.xoom.com/ishamae1   --  asDrinks|