Re: Winlist...

Tim Schmitt (tschmitt@students.uiuc.edu)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:11:45 -0600 (CST)

Winlist is the bar running vertically or horizontally that looks like the
win95 start menu bar. It has all your running apps on it. Just click on a
particular item and it brings you to that item.

The menu that you get when you right click is called the "start" menu
(hmm).

Both of these config files are located at ~/GNUStep/Libraries/Afterstep/

at least on my box they are.
Cheers,
Tim

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, cajun wrote:

> Newbie question....  What's winlist ?  Is it what you get when you
> right-click the desktop ?
>
> Mike
>
> Coplan wrote:
> >
> > Is there a way to set the minimum width of a winlist?  I know how to do
> > the max...
> >
> > I use winlist vertical, and I would like my buttons to _always_ be the
> > same size...even with those really short names like aterm.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Coplan                                  /"\
> > ------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
> > Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
> >                                         / \
> >
> > --
> >    WWW:   http://www.afterstep.org/
> >    FTP:   ftp://ftp.afterstep.org/