Re: Winlist...

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 19:31:06 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, cajun wrote:

> Newbie question....  What's winlist ?  Is it what you get when you
> right-click the desktop ?

For those of you from the Windows (Win95) background...winlist is
essentially a "task manager"  By default, I believe it shows up at the top
of your screen horizontally.  As you open applications, the winlist gets
divided into parts, each with buttons for an application that is open.  Of
course, this isn't true for apps listed in the Database file with the
"WindowListSkip" flag.

In my situation, I have it set to verticle with a maxwidth of 75.  Thus,
each button is displayed on a line by itself, and the buttons are no more
than 75 wide.

You'll learn...I just started useing afterstep only a few months ago...and
I've learned a lot.

Coplan			  		/"\
------					\ / 	ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking			 X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
					/ \