Re: AfterStep 1.6.10-1 Backgrounds question / problem

cajun (cajun@tdl.com)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:57:54 -0800

Thanks Bruce, this is exactly what I was looking for.  Hopefully between
this information and the next message you sent about startx on RH5.x,
I'll be able to get this under control.

I might add that it *seems* if you do a 'Restart' that the
~/G/L/A/non-configurable/startmenu is NOT created.

Is it 1.6.x or 1.4.x ?  Well, let's put it this way, I loaded
1.6.10-1.rpm.  I'm still trying to remove the things that RH did so that
I can really get AfterStep.

Thanks for your help !

Mike