Re: Pager

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 01:28:36 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Greg Anderson wrote:

> I find the pager an awesome tool.  More useful to me then the Wharf.

As for me...I find the Zharf much more useful than the Wharf.  For one, I
use it like a button bar.  I have no icons, just text.  I have one for my
swap list, a whole bunch of window manipulators (resize, move, kill, etc),
and so on.  Try it, it's much nicer than going into the menu to kill a
window.  Then, I typically get rid of that icon that pulls up the window
manipulation menu.  This is also the only app I have on the desktop that
is NoCover.  That way, they are always there.

IMHO, I think we should all share tips like this for no reason at all.
Who knows...maybe a lot of you have come up with tips that the rest of us
havn't thought about, let alone ask about.

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \