Re: Pager

cajun (cajun@tdl.com)
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 00:37:03 -0800

I agree with Coplan.

As somewhat of a newbie, I appreciate and learn from the discussions of
the various ways of handling things.  Just a couple of days ago, someone
referred to WinList.  I had no idea that's what the 'bar' (trying to
stay clear of that other term) across the top of the screen was.  It was
through someone else's question, I learned the WinList could be
displayed vertically rather than the default of horizontal.

Thanks,
Mike