Re: help

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 13:04:10 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 27 Mar 1999, Eduardo Gutierrez wrote:

> selection).( I need a command line instruction like CTRL+ALT+DEL for
> exiting afterstep.

For exiting X, I take it.  Usually, CTRL+ALT+<Backspace> will get you
this.

> What i'm supposed to
> do in order to switch between different window managers like kde,
> afterstep, windowmaker etc...?

The problem here is that kde is not just a window manager.  So switching
to kwm (the kde window manager) will not get you what you want.  I don't
know whether you can start kde from within X.  Does anyone else know?

                                   *  *  *
  Go to http://www.afterstep.org/help.html to find the AfterStep FAQ file