Ah...

Tricia Kirk (grania@inetarena.com)
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 11:19:49 -0800 (PST)

I got the 1.7.49 release and the new Wharf.man includes:
	"Only one of *WharfRows or *WharfColumns should
	 be specified."

That isn't in the 1.6.10 Wharf man.  That's why I missed
it. :)

The transparency option for Wharf and Pager looks like
fun.  Since I only use one desktop with 5x5 screens, I
get the same effect by setting the Wharf and Pager
backgrounds the same as the desktop background.  I'm
not much of a mouser so I find it easier to get around
by using the CTRL + arrow keys.  I keep track of where I
am with the Pager.

I liked the old 'Step, I *love* the new one.
Thanks developers.

Tricia