Re: some stuffs changes

Ethan (allanon@crystaltokyo.com)
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 01:10:03 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 27 Mar 1999, tildouf wrote:

> a) Changes in icons.c: (patch 06 from allanon i think.
>
> the new code doesn't work fine for me: i use IconBox -64 10 -1 -1
> and i use a lot of pixmap icon with different size.
>
> They are not on the same vertical line, and if some of them are greater
> than 64, they move to 0x0.

This bug is fixed in 1.7.75 patch 10.

> Why not: begin from the right side and go to the left. All icons will be
> on the same right vertical line. At the moment, i have to set IconBox
> -150 10 -1 -1
> and icons are on the same vertical line on the left (-150).

This feature is added to 1.7.75, as of patch 10.  Also, the IconBox will
be filled from right to left if the box is on the right side of the
screen.  Thus a box like:

IconBox -128 10 -1 -1

... will be filled from bottom to top, right to left, and icons will be
aligned to the bottom and right.

> b) WinList
>
> I don't know why, but when i close all the window, and re open one, and
> close it (no windows) and re open one, and close it (etc ...), WinList
> move "up", and WinList Hide too (not at the same place). I use WinList
> geometry +150 +1, and +150 +1 for "hidden" WinList.

Fixed in patch 9.  Thanks, Sasha!

> Thanks for the devel team, they do a very nice work for us.

You're welcome. :)

----
Ethan Fischer
allanon@crystaltokyo.com